"Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple - these are the colours of the rainbow!"
We sing this song all the time, and that's what inspired us to design and create this colour learning set for toddlers, 10 months old and up.
It's a versatile set that can be used in many ways. Other than learning about colours and matching them, the pegdolls can be used in pretend play, dollhouse play, or can be used to represent different emotions. The rustic wooden discs can we used as loose parts in sensory play or small world play. The pegdoll stand can be used as storage for pegdolls or for display to brighten up the nursery/playroom!
Choose from 3 designs - all hand-painted and hand-drawn by us, so every piece is unique:
- Polka Dots
Each set comes with:
- 1 natural beech wood pegdoll stand
- 6pc 6.5cm natural beech wood pegdolls
- 6pc coloured rustic wooden discs
- Painted in water-based non-toxic acrylic colours
- Rustic wooden discs are coated with non-toxic water-based sealant on the circumference to prevent flaking
- Age recommendation: 1-3 years old