You know it's our handpainted Waldorf pegdolls when you spot a heart on them! We wanted this to be a gentle reminder to be kind - to our kids, our family, our friends and people we meet. It's also a good conversation starter with our little ones about having a big heart and empathy.
We handpaint them in a series of 5 colours which will change every season and you can choose between:
- An assortment of non-repeated colours
- A set of a single colour - Periwinkle, Orchid, Sunset, Mint or Shadow
IMPORTANT: For each family combination, kindly indicate your choices in the notes before you check out.
- E.g. Family of 5: 1 Male Adult, 1 Female Adult, 1 Male Child, 1 Female Child, 1 Baby
Pegdoll play sparks creativity and imagination, and supports children in becoming effective storytellers as they narrate their mini-adventures to you! You can use these in combination with your little one's favourite book/show. This is also perfect for role playing scenarios to help little ones understand concepts like empathy, emotions, resilience, etc.
- Natural beech wood pegdolls
- Painted in water-based acrylic colour and coated with non-toxic sealant
- Adult dolls: 8cm in height
- Children dolls: 6.5cm in height
- Baby dolls: 3.8cm in height
- Age recommendation: 2-5 years old
- Items used to create the playscape are not included