Here's a beautifully illustrated first piano sound book! Press the keys to learn 8 famous classical tunes from the story books.
Colour and shape codes correspond to the 14 keys, so kids can learn easy 8-bar, one-finger melodies, so even the youngest child can learn to play music with this simple method.
Each song includes an enchanting illustration and description of the part of the story that the music is telling along with playing tips. All the favourite characters from the series are there to encourage young musicians as they play their first notes with the sound of a piano.
I Can Play:
- The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - The Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
- The Dance of the Reed Flutes - The Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
- Flight of the Swans - Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)
- Dance of the Cygnets - Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)
- Royal March of the Lions - The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saens)
- The Elephant - The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saens)
- The Swan - The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saens)
- Spring Dawn Chorus - The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)
Hardback | 16 pages | 273 x 311 x 17mm
Age recommendation: 3-6 years old