Is it a hedgehog or a squirrel? Let your little ones explore and create freely!
Open-ended stackers help in fine motor skills, cognitive development and problem solving. As kids attempt to build, they are experimenting with different solutions and it stretches their mind to think of different structures that they can create. The irregular shapes of this stacker also give them more room to imagine and build something unique!
This is suitable for babies who can sit on their own - the wood pieces are big enough for them to hold! For older toddlers, it's a fun one to teach them about colours, encourage them to stack and balance the wood pieces to create different designs.
- Dimensions: 19 x 11 x 4 cm
- Solid pine wood from Eastern Europe
- Hand-painted with non-toxic water-based acrylic paint so each item is unique
- Coated with non-toxic water-based sealant
- Wooden handmade toys are unique with their own grains, knots and/or markings, which are not defects but part of nature
- Age recommendation: 8 months - 3 years old